Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh No!

I'm finishing my Spanish work and all of a sudden... BRING!!!!!! My phone goes off in the middle of class (and this was at the end of the day so I had all my stuff I was taking home) and its taken up. So I call Dad and he's really upset. And he comes to school to pay the fine but... guess what the school is locked. we can't get in so no phone. After that I expected him to yell and have me grounded all weekend or longer (and this is a 4 day weekend). But he tells me it's not the end of the world and I feel so much better. Then when we got home and Kyle goes "Hey where's the phone? How did ya lose it?" And other embarrassing questioning. There are only 3 things that make a upside to the day. Mr. Payne (Spanish teacher) liked the ring tone, Dad didn't ground me, and I got 2 awards at the school Assembly.
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jess! It is so important to look fo rhte positive! I am still trying to learn that lesson of life! Congrats on the awards! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My Blog List

The Macdonald Family 2009

The Macdonald Family 2009
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!