Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Best and Brightest Moments

Who would have thought having an 11 year old daughter could be so fun.. She is open and shares her good times and bad with all!! She takes my advice and is the most beautiful 11 year old on the planet. Lucky Me!
Kyle had his first night at cub scouts I think he drove Seth crazy. He was so excited I think he counted down every minute of the last hour before going to the church!! U would have thought it was Christmas!! He had a blast which is awesome! Isn't growing up so FUN!!
Little Lizzie what can I saw the girl who is almost 6 going on 16! It is awesome to do her hair everyday just the way she wants and see her play with her barbies. Quite the imagination!
Zach took the next round of tests for Gifted and Talented... Oh I hope he makes it this year. He was so dissapointed last year; but no matter he is the best almost 10 year old ever! Everything is great he is a wonderful friend to all and cares so much for people, he notices everything. In Target lingo his strengths are definently build trust and maximizing relationships.. My son who believes every day is the best day of his life!!
Another "D" day and another strong week for my team! So many challenges and so many great opportunities it can be exhausting but rewarding to see hard work pay off!! I need to learn to not be such a perfectionist and enjoy the ride! Must sleep now still two more days to survive till the weekend which is a HUGE PARTY at the MACDONALD house every week!!! Osta Manyana....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Blog List

The Macdonald Family 2009

The Macdonald Family 2009
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!