Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am BLESSED

Another week gone by. Jalapeno and Cheddar salami and bratwurst accomplished by Seth. Watched exciting football games, ARIZONA wins! I am so proud. I may have to become an Arizona fan, just because!
Life goes by so fast, Lizzie is getting more grown up every day, Zachary is a #1 helper, always getting things done trying to make life easier for mom, Kyle trying to figure out what makes 8 so much different from 7, and Jessica my sweet girl that is so creative and fun!!
God gave me many blessings in my life, my greatest successes must be my children, they are wonderful. I am blessed to have a warm meal ready for me when I get home because I have a husband who holds down the fort, keeps us laughing with backwards family hugs and always knows when I need a hug!! Life just doesn't get much better!

1 comment:

  1. Melinda I love rediing all your positive posts. They are so uplifting and make me remember that I too have the greatest family of all.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My Blog List

The Macdonald Family 2009

The Macdonald Family 2009
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!